GROHE Sensia Arena Shower Toilet
A fusion of German technical excellence and Japanese innovation and design.
Discover a new level of personal care and cleaning with this Japanese style toilet that combines the functions of a toilet and bidet, but with so much extra too. This technologically advanced toilet features two separate self-cleaning spray heads that you can adjust for position, pressure and temperature, with oscillating and massage spray options and a warm air dryer function. Make visiting the toilet a pleasure with features designed for comfort, including automatic seat and lid opening, powerful flush that cleans and covers the whole bowl. Designed to be 100% hygienic and easy to clean, the bidet toilet uses odour absorption to clean the air while advanced ceramic finishes HyperClean and AquaCeramics are anti-stick, anti-limescale and anti-bacterial, banishing 99.9% of germs. The sleek, wall-hung toilet design looks perfectly at home in contemporary bathrooms and its smooth lines leave dirt nowhere to hide. Use the control panel on the side of the seat, the remote control or a smartphone app to control and programme, and let the GROHE Sensia Arena revolutionise your daily bathroom routine.
Enjoy the feeling of lightness and well being that a personalised cleaning routine can bring you. The GROHE Sensia® Arena impresses with innovative functions, such as Skinclean and hygieneclean, that make it the cleanest toilet in the world. Discover the difference it can make to your day.
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is delivery charge of £52.80 in the UK. There will be an additional charge to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered “Remote” by our courier dependent on location.
Choose your preferred spray option for great cleaning
GROHE SkinClean technology offers a wide choice of cleaning sprays, including an adjustable rear spray, separate Feminine Shower spray, an Oscillating Spray function for expanded cleaning and a Massage Spray for a soothing experience. The sprays can be adjusted for water temperature, pressure and position, and all spray heads can be exchanged easily for ultimate hygiene.
Your personal comfort is assured with a range of thoughtful features to make you feel at home. The Sensia Arena includes a warm air dryer function for fast, gentle drying, and an automatic odour extraction programme that creates an airshield around the top of the bowl to keep your room smelling fresh. Plus a sensor-activated nightlight gives a soft glow to find your way at night.
GROHE’s HygieneClean features combine to create the cleanest toilet in the world! Two innovative hygiene coatings work together to create an outstandingly clean ceramic. GROHE HyperClean is an exceptionally smooth and hardwearing glaze that resists 99.9% of bacteria, while the AquaCeramics coating creates an ultra-smooth surface that prevents residues and makes cleaning easy.
Smart design that cleans the whole bowl
GROHE toilets have a flush that gains extra cleaning power from its unique design. Instead of one water source, PowerFlush uses three water outlets in the bowl to create a vortex of water that cleans every inch of the bowl. Add to that the toilets’ rimless design, which means there are no hidden corners for dirt to inhabit, and this promises the most efficient flush for a clean bowl every time.
Easy to control, via the remote control or app
It’s easy to select your preferred spray and cleaning options in a choice of simple-to-operate ways. Use the intuitive remote control to adjust your settings, or download the smartphone app to create a user profile that means your shower toilet will remember your personal preferences every time.
Auto operation for low-maintenance and convenience
Convenience and low-maintenance are guaranteed thanks to automatic features – a sensor automatically opens the lid as you approach, and closes the seat after use and the spray heads are automatically cleaned before and after each use. There is also the option to add sensor-controlled automatic flushing (requires GROHE Sensia Arena automatic flush connection kit 46944000 for the Rapid SL installation system 39112001).
- A suitable wall mounting frame with integral cistern such as the Grohe Rapid SL.
- A compatible Dual Flush plate such as the Grohe Arena Cosmo Flush Plate or the Grohe Skate Flush Plate.
- If required (optional) you can also add the automatic flush option: Automatic Flushing Set.
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system.
- A mains water supply of between 0.05 Mpa (05 bar) and 1.0 Mpa (10.0 bar) pressure.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671)
Key Features seat:
- GROHE Skin Clean.
- 2 dedicated adjustable spray arms (1 for anal area, 1 for lady spray).
- Separate water way for lady spray.
- Oscillating spray (automatic forward and reverse motion of the spray).
- Pulsating spray for massage.
- Adjustable spray intensity.
- Automatic pre- and post-rinsing of spray nozzle with fresh water.
- Integrated instant heater provides unlimited warm water.
- Adjustable temperature.
- Additional functions.
- Warm air dryer with adjustable temperature.
- Odour extraction with filter.
- Duroplast WC seat and lid with automatic opening/close function.
- Infra-red user detection.
- Seat control operation.
- Power switch.
- Inside bowl night light.
- Hidden water supply and power supply connection.
- Remote control.
- Smart phone app for iOS (Android under development).
- Manual remote controller with wall-mounted holder.
- Active carbon filter for odour absorption.
- Water supply connection set for concealed cistern.
- Fastening material.
- Nozzle guard.
- 2 years full parts and labour Grohe warranty.
Key Features toilet:
- Made from pure white White Vitreous China.
- RIMLESS DESIGN Technology offers an ultra-hygienic flush solution for your toilet with no hidden rim for germs to propagate.
- Wall Hung For concealed flushing cisterns.
- GROHE Hygiene GROHE antibacterial glazing (SIAA Kokin Japanese standard compliant) and non-stick coating ceramic appliance with Aquaceramics technology.
- GROHE power flush: rimless wash down jet WC with GROHE Triple Vortex flushing technology.
Power rating and energy consumption
- Cable with system plug on device.
- Pressure 0.05 – 1 MPa (0.5 – 10 bar).
- Nominal voltage: AC 220 – 240 V.
- Main frequency 50-60 Hz.
- Consumption rating of 850 W. Max. 1300 W.
- Type of protection IPX4.
- Complies with EN 1717.
- Mains Water: Pressure 0.5 ~ 10.0 Bar / Atm.
- CE certified.
- WRAS approved.