VitrA Reduced Height Frame for Wall-hung Toilet
VitrA Reduced Height / Short WC Frame.
VitrA Reduced Height WC Frame With Concealed Cistern is a great accessory used for the pre-wall installation of the WC, where installation height is restricted (such as under a window or installation in a vanity unit). This wall hung unit is reliably built from sturdy raw materials and has a width of 430mm.
The frame includes a 3/6 litre cistern and also gives you the option of a front or top mounted flush plate. Please note this is the WC frame & cistern only. Flush-plate is NOT included but compatible flush plates can be added during the checkout process.
- Includes 3/6 litre cistern
- Can have top mounted plate or front mounted plate
- Working pressure: 0.2-16 bar
- Volume of water: 3/6 litre
- Dual flush
- Load resistance: 400kg
- Height adjustable between 780-980mm
- Depth adjustable between 190-250mm
- Insulation: Moulded Styrofoam to prevent condensation in the cistern and ensures sound insulation
- Installation type: Rapid, solid wall, front wall: lightweight construction. Back wall: Brick construction
- Contains: Protective channel, support legs, waste bend pipe set, WC connection set & cistern