UB-6500-SE Remote Controlled Japanese-Style Shower Toilet
Aqua-Sigma UB-6500-SE Japanese style wash and dry bidet shower toilet elongated seat.
Japanese-style shower toilet seat. UB-6500-SE: Remote Controlled Shower Toilet with dryer and Descaling function, part of our new luxury range, the ultimate in elegance, luxury, hygiene and comfort. Pure white Japanese-style electronic bidet toilet elongated seat.
The Aqua-Sigma UB-6500-SE Japanese style wash and dry bidet shower toilet seat is supplied in a pure white finish, the seat that washes and drys you, the ultimate in elegance, luxury, hygiene and comfort.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of the center line of the toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- A mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- Before Installing, if you have any doubts or require further technical information please call 0800 6891269. Click HERE to view a video of a typical seat installation guide.
Features: Air Dryer, Deodoriser, Descaling
- Compatible with most UK U shape toilet bowl with bowl length > 505mm
- 5 rear wash positions
- Feminine wash
- 5 spray intensity settings (approx. 0.6L-1L per minute)
- 1-2 minute wash cycles
- 4 spray modes: Steady, Pulsating, Oscillating, Pulsating + Oscillating
- High power, 1750w instantaneous water heater
- 2 minute constant wash cycle
- 1 minute gradual cooling wash cycle
- 6 stage temperature control (approx. 31-39 degree C)
- Turbo dryer
- 350W dryer
- 3 minute standard drying cycle
- 6 dryer temperature settings (40-52°C approx.)
- 5 adjustable fan speed settings
- DESCALING programme, especially useful in hard water areas
- Side entry water supply
- Rea central power cord for electrical connection either to the left or right of the unit
- Self-cleaning function ensures the nozzle and surrounding area are hygienic
- Pre and post wash nozzle cleaning
- Automatic water purge if not used for 72 hours
- Night light helps users with sight loss or dementia locate the toilet in the dark/dimly lit conditions
- Quiet and efficient operation promotes user dignity whilst providing a reliable experience
- Quick release seat and lid makes cleaning, maintenance, or even moving property easier
- Soft close seat and lid is slower, quieter and therefore safer for users
- Adjustable seat stability lugs provide robust stability against side shear when side transferring
- Strong load limit of 150kg/23.5st ensures the bidet is suitable for a wide variety of users
- Low pressure mode requires just 0.2 (static)-10 (static) bar to achieve a flow rate of 0.45L-0.65L per minute, with a maximum 25 second restart period
- Bidet Seat Shape: D / U -Shaped
- Bidet Seat Height: 111mm
- Bidet Seat Width: 370mm
- Bidet Seat Length: 517mm
- CE, UKCA, WRAS, EN 1717, EN 62233, EN 60335, EN 13077
- 2 years
There are no reviews yet.