Aqua-Sigma Dib C-750 Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat
A pure white Japanese style Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat, manufactured in Korea.
Aqua-Sigma Dib C-750 Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat, the seat that washes and drys you, the ultimate in elegance, luxury, hygiene and comfort. Pure white Japanese style Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of centre line of toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- A mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- Before Installing, if you have any doubts or require further technical information please call 0800 6891269.
Out of stockManufacturer: Aqua-Sigma
Features: Air Dryer, Deodoriser, Heated Seat
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray
- Feminine cleansing
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wand position (5 settings)
- Aerated bubble spray
- Kids function (reduced temperature and water pressure settings)
- Pulse and massage function
- Power wash (enema)
- Stainless steel wand, ABS rose
- Continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (4 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (4 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting
- Instant continuous water heating
- Automatic & Intelligent energy saving function
- Soft touch attached control arm
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent over spray
- Self diagnosis
- Easy installation on existing toilets; Adaptable to most standard fixtures
- Colour: Pure white
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 1670 W
- Electrical Safety Protection (Temp fuse, temp sensor, thermo switch)
- Power cord length: 1.8 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Potable Water: Pressure 0.7 ~ 7.5 Bar / Atm
- 1½ year years manufacturers warranty
- CE, UL, c/UL Certified
- The integral fan and activated carbon filter neutralises odours by forcing odours to abandon their bond with outside air and be absorbed in the carbon.
- The seat deodoriser extractor fan starts automatically when seat is occupied.
- Wash water volume: 0.7 l/min
- Bidet water volume: 0.7 l/min
- Power wash water volume: 0.6 l/min
- Pressure control 5 settings
- Water temp’ ambient to 38 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Water heater capacity : 1600 W
- Temperature, ambient to 50 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse Bi-metal
- Power Consumption: 250 W
A very well made product coupled with professional installation. We were very pleased with the way useful advice was provided and fitting handled and and would have no hesitation in highly recommending Comfortcleanse
K Humphrey (Mrs) –
I bought this seat about 3 months ago. It’s very effective at cleaning and I wouldn’t be without it.
Mrs Andrea Godson –
I’m so happy with our new bidet. Installation was easier and quicker than I expected and the whole family love it.
Mrs Fairweather –
Good old fashioned service. From the initial call to the installation nothing was too much trouble. I’d forgotten how good service used to me.
Dr Garbutt –
Fantastic everyone should have one
Michael Bradley –