Aqua Lava Floor Standing Japanese Smart Toilet Bidet
Luxury floor standing Japanese smart toilet bidet.
Luxury floor standing back to wall Japanese style bidet toilet from Aqua-Sigma – so very much more than just another Toilet!
Offering an all-encompassing list of features that such as a remote control, LED lights, adjustable water temperature, 5 speed Dryer and so much more, owing to its advanced features this product even requires its own power supply for operation. From the dual anal and feminine cleaning options to the adjustable water temperature and water pressure and the soft-close lid closing system, this unit will possibly be just what you’ve been searching for to provide you that fresh and clean feeling every time you visit the bathroom.
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location. There is a delivery charge of £52.80 in the UK. There will be an additional charge to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered “Remote” by our courier dependent on location.
- Rear wash
- Feminine wash
- Adjustable water temperature: 5 settings
- Adjustable water pressure: 5 settings
- Adjustable nozzle positioning: 5 settings
- Nozzle Oscillation
- Warm Air Drying: 5 settings
- Soft Close Seat and Lid
Features: Air Dryer
- Contemporary modern design
- Made from High-Quality Vitreous China
- Rimless pan for extra hygiene and ease of cleaning
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections
- Net Weight: 35Kg
- Dimensions: 593 x 370 x 460mm
Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for perfect cleaning, Lid bears our Aqua-Sigma trademark logo.
Nanosilver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
Ultrasonic waterproof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.7 ~ 7.0MPa / 0.7 ~ 7 Bar pressure.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of the centerline of the toilet (230V 50Hz 1.6Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- A concealed cistern to enable flushing of the toilet
- Installation guide can be viewed in the download section of this product page.
- Water Supply Connection: 3/8” BSP
- Voltage: 220V ~ 240V AC 50 / 60Hz
- Appliance Power Rating: 1600W
- Water Feed Pressure: 0.7 ~ 7.0MPa / 0.7 ~ 7 Bar
- Rating: IPX4
- Flow Rate: 350 ~ 650ml/min
- Water Spray Temperature: 31 ~ 39°C
- Wash Cycle Time: 3mins
- Heating Mode: Mini tank
- Water Heater: 1200w on maximum power
- Maximum Air Speed: 5m/S
- Dryer Power: 280W
- Drying Cycle Time: 3mins
- Drying Air Temperature: 35 ~ 50°C
- Frequency Range: 2460MHz
- Maximum RF Output Power: -10dBm
- Batteries: 2 x 3V CR2032 Button Batteries (Not Included)
- Electronic seat: 2 years warranty, one year parts
- Toilet/Cistern: 10 years all parts.